Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Dyersburg's "Hot Christmas Market" 2005

I have been in the real estate business since 1989 and have yet to see a Christmas season like this one (Nov & Dec 2005). All of my agents and myself are super busy with buyers and sellers. In addition, good agents from other companies in town are also really busy.

Over the last few days, I have been in contact with agents in Florida and other states and they are telling me that sales are slowing down and even going through a market correction. My wife and I have been watching condo sales skyrocket in Destin,Florida but a Destin agent just informed me that sales have slowed down to a crawl.

So why is the Dyersburg market so hot? I wish I knew. I will be studying this over the next few weeks and will return to this blog with my thoughts.

In the mean time, if you are planning a move to the Dyersburg area please call far enough ahead so that I or one of my agents can schedule time to work with you and your family. Hope you and your family have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]