Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

tract builders

I mentioned in my last post about a prediction I want to make. Before I get to that let me say that I visited the county building department to see what is on the drawing board for new lots in the county. Daniel Cobb told me one new developer is putting in 17 lots from 1-2 acres on Hamer Road in the county.

It is my belief that in the next 3-6 months we will see at least one tract builder move into Dyer County,purchase a farm,develop 50-100 lots, then actually build the single family homes for resale. The conditions are right now for that to happen.I predict that we will see a tract builder from the Jackson,Tn area or Atoka/Munford area make the move to Dyer County. Time will tell if I am correct and if so this will alleviate some of the shortages we are experiencing in the $100,000-$175,000 price range.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]