Friday, August 11, 2006

 

Current market conditions for 38024 and surrounding areas

I just wanted to update my readers about the real estate market in Dyersburg today. Many realtors in other companies are complaining about slow market conditions and they attribute it to the heat.

My agents and I at Carousel Realty are very busy right now . About 50% of our business is coming from local people and the balance from people moving in from out of state.

The local business we are getting is because of word of mouth and referrals. We have a very good reputation here in Dyersburg,Tn and lots of satisfied prior clients. We always put our clients best interest ahead of our own and strive to make customers for life. Repeat customers are the life blood for realtors and their company.

The out of town people are finding us on the internet. My staff and I spend a lot of time updating and optimizing our websites. As I said earlier, currently 50% of our business is coming from the internet.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]