Monday, November 20, 2006

 

California folks moving to Tennessee!!!

I just wrote a sales contract this morning for a customer moving here from California. I have been writing several contracts lately for California people relocating to this area. Up until the last three months, I was helping more Florida residents relocate here.

They are all saying the same thing; "I want to get out of the rat race and purchase reasonable priced real estate and just slow down a little". They like our tax structure and what Dyersburg,Tennessee has to offer. If you are reading this and want to relocate here to Tennessee, please contact us at 800-896-8016. If you are a Dyersburg resident reading this and want to sell your home, this is the time to list. I have been in the real estate business since 1992 and I have never seen the real estate market like it is right now. We are truely a micropolitian area that is "taking off".

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]