Monday, December 17, 2007

 

business back to normal in west Tennessee

Today the phones rang and rang, the agents came in and out with clients looking at houses and I had a HUD contract accepted. Now this is business like it was a few short weeks ago. Everyone of my agents are working with multiple clients and most have contracts ready to close.

One client called and said she was moving here from Wisconsin because the state of Wisconsin had drastically raised property taxes. Others called to check on their offers or to set up appointments.

I am scheduled to be in Nashville tomorrow and Wednesday but some of my clients just called and said they would be here tomorrow and Wednesday. I contacted one of my team members to assist them while I am gone.

If you are planning a move to our area, the staff here at Carousel Realty is prepared to assist you. And please remember we work with all the major relocation companies and have the training and experience you expect from a premiere real estate firm.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]