Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Dyersburg Real Estate Market Final Day 2007

First of all, let me thank all my previous customers and clients for letting me assist you with your real estate sale or purchase. For the most part 2007 has been a good year. If today is any indication, 2008 will be fantastic.

One of my agents called me early to ask me to cover his floor time as he needed to go show property. After I came in, the phones started ringing and I had 2 walk-ins at the same time(I have never had 2 separate walk-ins on same day much less at same time). This whole week has been a busy real estate week. I have gotten several new buyer clients and I am showing properties to a new client tomorrow.

I know the national media is preaching doom and gloom but I cannot tell it by the Dyersburg housing market.I have been really busy in the last weeks of 2007 and predict this will continue indefinitely into 2008.

What is the difference in the Dyersburg market and say the Florida market? First off we have not had outrageous price appreciation on homes(we averaged 3-5% over last 2-3 years) whereas Florida and other areas had double digit home price appreciation.
Secondly, Dyersburg is in a growth mode with new industries moving into the area. We currently have lots of jobs available. Call me and I will share the companies looking for workers. Lastly, Dyersburg is just a great place to live and raise a family. Lots of activities, sports and recreation. Also, lots of great churches and civic organizations.

My staff and I are working on the sales numbers for 2007 so hope to have that post in the next few days.

I would like to wish you and your family a Happy and Prosperous New Year and I look forward to writing about the Dyersburg area real estate market in 2008.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]