Thursday, August 20, 2009

 

Fantastic opportunity for lakefront foreclosure near Dyersburg,Tn


I have been watching a foreclosure in Lakewood(about 4 miles north of Dyersburg,Tennessee)and now it is priced to sell!

This house is a 4 bedroom 3 bath sitting on about one acre and has lots of lake frontage on Lakewood's 4th largest lake. The original list price on this Dyersburg foreclosure was $160,000 but has been reduced to $142,500.

I know this home well as it used to belong to my best friend who sold it about 4 years ago in mid 160's.

This foreclosure is listed by Leon at Tennessee Realty but I am ready to help you buy this great deal. In my opinion, this Dyersburg lakefront foreclosure can be purchased somewhere around $130,000. I do not usually recommend real estate deals on this blog but knew that I have a great audience reading this.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]