Thursday, June 03, 2010

 

Dyersburg Real Estate Market Heating Up

For the last couple of weeks it seems that all of a sudden houses are selling in all price ranges. I did not expect this with the tax credit ended last month but I guess pent up demand as well as record low interest rates is beginning to drive this market.

When I pull up a MLS listing with another company and call to check on it, often times it just came under contract. I just closed a house last week and all of my agents are closing houses this week and next. Also, we are all working like crazy showing properties and writing contracts.

It is almost like a faucet was opened and the Dyersburg Real Estate Market started pouring out.

I will return here in the next 30 days with some hard numbers to show what is going on in the Dyersburg market.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]