Thursday, August 26, 2010

 

Newbern,Tn Subdivision-Crowne Pointe Estates

Yesterday I wrote another article about a Newbern,Tn subdivision called Crowne Pointe Estates.

I got excited about this upscale subdivision because after pulling comparable sales for the neighborhood I found out that it is very comparable as a whole to the values found in Dyersburg's "Farms" neighborhood.

For anyone working in Newbern,Tn 38059 and looking to buy in the price range $160,000 and up,this is the first place I will take them. This neighborhood's values have not declined as a result of the economic downturn which helps me see that Crowne Pointe Estates is hot,hot,hot!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]