Tuesday, November 09, 2010

 

Clients Moving to Dyersburg Looking for Information

Two different new clients have contacted me in the last 7 days to tell me they are relocating to the Dyersburg Tn area and I am the only one they are finding online providing quality information about the Dyersburg real estate market.

I have been blogging for almost 10 years now and I have written a lot of information trying to assist people with Dyersburg relocation information.

The call yesterday told me she has been reading my blogs for quite some time and feels like she already knows me.

If you are looking for an experienced agent to help you gather information to make an "informed" Dyersburg real estate purchase, then look no further. My cell number is 731-589-7841.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]