Tuesday, November 23, 2010

 

Mennonites Wanting to relocate to the Dyersburg,Tn Area

I just got off the phone with a Mennonite and a committee up in Lancaster County Pennsylvania is trying to locate fertile farm ground for Mennonites to purchase and relocate to in the Dyersburg,Tn area.

If you own farm land in the Dyersburg/Dyer County area or in surrounding counties and are considering selling then this is your golden opportunity.I have a friend in Lancaster County Pennsylvania who tells me these people pay cash for what they purchase. Farm land is now going for up to $10,000 an acre in Pennsylvania but when my Mennonite contact heard me tell her $3500-$4500 an acre for fertile ground here she really got excited.

I cannot think of a group of people I would rather have as neighbors than the Mennonites or Amish. My staff and I are getting information together and are e-mailing much of it to them. Call me if you want them to look at your farm for purchase. It has to be fertile ground. My direct number is 731-589-7841.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]