Tuesday, December 28, 2010

 

New Store Coming to Dyersburg Mall

About a week ago a guy called about renting an apartment and I asked him where he works. He told me he was coming to the Dyersburg Mall to remodel the space previously rented by Goody's Dept.Store.

He told me the name of the new store coming is Burke's Outlet. I told him I have never heard of it and he asked me if I have ever been to Bealls or Beall's Outlets in Florida. I told him my wife and I travel to Destin quite a bit and she shops at Bealls there and just loves it. He told me if she loves Bealls just wait till Burkes opens in a few short weeks. Here is a link to the company that owns both stores.

With this new store comes more jobs to Dyersburg and that is always a good thing! Remember you heard this great news here first.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]