Tuesday, January 18, 2011

 

Dyersburg Area Jobs Turndown Doesn't Always End With No

I have a friend who I referred to Eaton Corporation in Newbern for a job and they sent him a denial letter saying they did not need his services. I talked to my contact at Eaton and told him over and over what a mistake they were making. He worked many years at the now closed up World Color plant.

My guy kept applying and they just hired him. I guess perseverance can pay off so if a plant tells you no you keep telling them you are the man or the woman for the job.

I noticed in the local paper that there are more Dyersburg jobs being advertised.

Briggs and Stratton has openings for assembly, forklift, and press.They hire thru Life Style Staffing and their number is 731-627-1335.

NSK Steering Systems is looking for a mechanic for 2nd shift. A technical certificate is required as is 2 years related experience. Send your resume to browna@nssa.nsk.com

The Bridge At Ridgely(long term facility) is looking for certified nursing assistants for all three shifts. their number is 731-264-5555

Peebles Dept Store(in Dyersburg mall) is looking to hire a full time Clinique Beauty Advisor. You must talk to Wendy Fisher(store manager) to apply. My sister in law held this job a couple of years ago until going to work with her husband and she just loved it there at Peebles.

Lupo's Italian restaurant in Dyersburg is looking for servers and you must apply at the restaurant.

Last, Fastenal is looking for a sales support person. Bring your resume to 1601 Forrest Street in Dyersburg.

The Dyersburg real estate market is doing much better and it is because of the jobs picture in Dyersburg improving.

Call me if I can assist you with your relocation to the Dyersburg area. I can assist you with rentals or purchase. My direct number is 731-589-7841.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]