Tuesday, March 29, 2011

 

Dyersburg Official Interviewed

A couple of days ago I interviewed an official with the city of Dyersburg. He asked me not to mention his name.

He was excited about the different projects currently underway primarily in the final stages of preparation before actual construction begins. Most of these projects are retail in nature. One of these is Big Lots.I will give additional information as soon as it is all public knowledge.

It was also disclosed that an outside firm is close to picking Dyersburg and the new spec building for their plant location. Again, I will disclose that information as soon as it becomes official.

As you can tell, I am excited about Dyersburg's future and proud to live and raise my family here in Dyer County.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]