Friday, June 22, 2012
Dyersburg Real Estate Sales Numbers January-May 2012
Here are the results for January 2012 - May 2012 verses last year:
- For Dyersburg only- residential is up 15%(46 homes sold verses 40 last year)
- Average sales price in Dyersburg is $106,441 verses $75,962 last year(up 40%)
- For outside Dyersburg in Dyer County-residential is up 12%(38 homes sold verses 34 last year)
- Average sales price in Dyer county is $119,611 verses $99,076 last year(up 21%)
- For all areas that the Dyersburg MLS services-residential is up 52%(outlying areas beginning to rebound).
My opinion is that the Dyersburg real estate market is making a slow recovery and prices are back up around 2004-2005 levels after having fallen 15-20% in some areas.
If you are relocating to the Dyersburg area, let the team at Carousel Realty help you with your relocation. We offer short term as well as long term rentals in addition to helping your family find that "perfect" home to purchase. Our direct phone number is 800-896-8016 or 731-285-2277.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Links to this post:
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]