Friday, March 08, 2013

 

Dyersburg Area Real Estate Sales Statistics February 2013

Here are the Dyersburg area real estate sales statistics for February 2013. In my last post for the January numbers we discovered that January was a dud. What a difference a month makes!

For the entire area covered by Dyersburg Realtors sales(units sold) increased by 12% over February 2012. For the city of Dyersburg sales increased 50% over February 2012.

Here is the real eye opener: Real Estate sales in the county outside Dyersburg increased 267 % over 2012. I keep hearing that nationally real estate sales have increased and our own numbers seem to confirm that.

All of my agents are really busy(including me) and I expect March numbers to increase as well.

I would love to assist you with your real estate needs here in the Dyersburg area and you can call or text me at 731-589-7841. My email address is mike@dyersburgrealestate.com.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]