Monday, June 30, 2014

 

Dyersburg Tn Real Estate Market Is Red Hot

The Dyersburg Tn real estate market is red hot. With school starting back here in Dyersburg in less than a month buyers are coming out of the woodwork.

Last week I got a contract on my 2901 Millsfield Highway house and I had 3 other people really wanting to buy it. The same has happened on some of my other listings and other listings within our MLS.

I predict a record June and July for the Dyersburg real estate market.

If you are attempting to move to the Dyersburg,Tennessee area in the next 4-6 weeks please call me to either get you in a temporary rental before you close on a purchase or to look at houses to purchase. My direct number is 731-589-7841.

As always, I will post some Dyersburg real estate statistics for the month just ending today. I will have that post in a few days.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]