Wednesday, February 14, 2018

 

What Is My Dyersburg Tennessee Home Worth?

Are you wondering what is my Dyersburg Tennessee home worth? Since you googled that very question and found this post I would be happy to share that value with you. First of all I will need your current address and name on the tax card. I will do a drive by to make sure what we are discussing and then I will pull up 3 fresh sold compatibles(within the last 6 months since sold) and 3 current active compatibles which are homes on the market that your home will be competing with.

With that information in hand I will ask you for an appointment to bring you all this information to help you make an educated decision about selling your Dyersburg home.

Please call or text me on my cell at 731-589-7841 and I will be happy to assist you. If you prefer one of my Carousel Realty agents that can be arranged as well.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]