Thursday, April 29, 2010

 

How's the Real Estate Business doing in Dyersburg,Tennessee?

I have 8 or 10 people a day ask me how the real estate business is in Dyersburg. My response is we are booming but ask me again after this tax credit period ends this Friday night.

In addition to our clients chasing the tax credit money, we still have alot of people chasing good deals in the foreclosure market. I am seeing a slight decline in the foreclosures hitting the market here.

My guess is that our business will fall off some after tomorrow but should continue to be better than this time last year.

Labels:


Comments:
We have to make sure that whatever we do our business also is part of our every plan. Its imporatant that we take care of the things that has importance for our Investments in Real Estate. Always put up something that has to do with our business success in the future.

http://www.realestateinvestment-australia.com.au/
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]