Monday, October 04, 2010

 

Dyersburg Real Estate Market Sales Increasing

For the last 6 or 7 weeks the Dyersburg real estate market sales have been increasing. I would like to say it is because the national economy is recovering but I do not believe that to be the case. I do believe however that there are signs of life in the local economy as 2-3 local plants have been hiring and steel mill related plants across the river have been doing pretty well.

I really believe the current business is mostly just pent up demand and record low interest rates. I did close a nice home sale on Friday to the controller of a local plant. He moved here almost a year ago and has been renting from me until the right deal came along. His interest rate on a 30 year mortgage is around 4%.

Perhaps you are moving to the Dyersburg area but not quite ready to purchase until you find that "perfect" deal. We can help with a rental(like we did for the guy up above)until you get to know the area and are ready to "jump".

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]