Friday, December 17, 2010

 

Dyersburg Real Estate Activity Rushing To Close Out Year

The Dyersburg real estate activity is rushing to close out year end. I don't remember ever having the last half of December being so busy. I have two separate deals with the buyers and sellers rushing to close.

The biggest reason for one of my buyers rushing is because of his interest rate lock. He locked in his rate for 30 days and the rate has gone up one percentage point since the lock was set.

In the Dyersburg real estate market statistics post I did a few weeks ago I indicated this year would match last year but it just might surpass the sales of 2009 due to this late surge of activity.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]