Wednesday, June 29, 2011

 

Dyersburg Real Estate Business Has A New Twist

Although we are not back to pre 2008 levels, the Dyersburg real estate market is pretty hot right now.

What has fanned the flames(besides pent up demand and record low interest rates) is FEMA(Federal Emergency Management Authority) money has just been paid to homeowners affected(house was totaled) by the recent flooding who were uncovered by flood insurance. Agents in my office and all over town are working with these people to snatch up homes.

Yesterday I tried to get one of my clients in to see a new listing and the listing agent told me she had received a accepted contract from a flood victim 1 hour before I called.

If you are moving to the Dyersburg area and searching online(87% do search online first) you might should contact a good Realtor(like me and my agents) to assist you with your relocation to the Dyersburg,Tn area. My direct number is 731-589-7841.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]